- 2006 Marvin M. Black Excellence in Partnering Award for Sundt Construction for the Rio de Flag Bridges Project
- 2008 Arizona Public Works Association Project of the Year Award for Sundt Construction for the 4th Street Railroad Crossing Project
- 2008 Arizona Transportation Award for Partnering Excellence for DBM Contracting for the Banjo Bill Rockfall Containment Project
- 2008 Honorable Mention American Shotcrete Association Infrastructure Project of the Year Award for DBM Contracting for the Banjo Bill Rockfall Containment Project
- 2011 Marvin M. Black Excellence in Partnering Award for Vastco, Inc. for the Lake Mary Road Improvement Project
Based on the originality, transferability, and degree of public participation of the Picturing El Paseo project, the New Mexico Chapter of the American Planning Association awarded the City of Las Cruces the Innovation in Planning/Education award. ESMpr worked closely with the Environmental Protection Agency and City of Las Cruces planners to perform planning and community outreach and communication for the Picturing El Paseo project, a visioning process for a corridor through the heart of the city. The final deliverables included a Public Involvement Plan and Toolkit written and developed by ESMpr. The plan and toolkit now serve as a model for municipal decision making.
Award winning Lake Mary Road